New life

greppstark

Hey all wonderful friends. I feel I need to ease my mind. It was a long time since I hung out here. Lately I have had bad habits with alcohol. I have been pulled away from  training. You may wonder why I write this. But that is because I wanted to say that I will take a new start when it comes to training. I will stop drinking alcohol, for real. Not a single drop is going thrue my mouth. I have stopped being with my bad friends. I will henceforth only hang out with good people who want something with life. A large part of them are you guys. You have given me so much thrue out the years. I'm very grateful that you are constantly offered new opportunities in this life. Tomorrow i will start a new life journey. It envolves training my whole body and grip strength seriously. Instead of being with negative and bad friends I will train. It's time to cert that coc#3 and start climb the MM ladder again. Follow my Youtube Channel and log on the board to follow my progress. (Excuse my bad English but the more I am on the board the better my English will get.)

• Like 6

Sounds like the right decision, and a great one at that!!!
I think I am already following your youtubechannel and it will be great to get to follow along again!!!

Other than that; Lycka till å kör hårt!!!

Good choice! Good luck with your journey, man!

(Myself sober for over a year now)

Best of strength to you!  Since you're putting this out there I'll ask, Are you in a program? Or do you have some kind of support group? This kind of thing is very hard by yourself. 

Ok brother, keep this positive vibe. Only one who can do that is you, otherwise these are just empty words. From what I saw on FB of you this really surprised me, you were doing pretty good stuff on bench and grippers and I thought you were on a roll. Good choice to rid negative factors from your life, when it all goes downhill, they won't be there to support you. Keep it up man, never too late to change everything for the positive. Takes guts to tell this. 

• Like 2

As of yesterday I'd been 121 days without a drop of alcohol.  I've thrown myself into far more thoughtful grip training and I feel GREAT.  Not only that but my years goals are now definitely achievable.

If I can employ this much discipline it should be a sinch for just about anybody else.

I wish you all the best.

• Like 1