Easy 60d barehand

Alawadhi

One of my friends I introduced him to grip. I showed him steel bending and he held one of my easy 60d nail and he wanted to attempt it barehanded I told him no you will hurt yourself. He just bent it :blink Then I asked him to do it again on video. The nail itself is easy. But bare-hand is way tough. 

• Like 10

A kink over the thumbs....:blink Never saw that before.

Definitely a nice feat, especially for a novice bender!

• Like 2

This was cool to watch.   You friend just looks like a normal dude then the playfully bends the nail.   

I look forward to see more videos.   What is his name?  How old is he?

• Like 1

Yeah I too was amazed he did that. But he didn't put all force on his thumbs. Half of it on the thumbs and the other half on his palms as he explained to me later. I did in that same session a 70d in IM pads but couldn't replicate this. Maybe it's mental thing. He also lifted the baby inch (54kg) first try and small air under the 68 KG inch. Closed the one no set. Will try to get him train grip and bending. His name is Abdulrazeq and he is 26 years old and is Afghani.