Activity Icon - Where it's all at for selecting what is new

Bill Piche

At the very top of the forum is an Activity Icon. If you click that there are ALL sorts of options to choose from.

Thanks everyone for your patience.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Tommy J. said:

Is there a way or a link to check content in threads that we have already posted in?

Maybe its because im on my phone, but it looks like all new posts in different threads are burying older content in other threads?

Go to Activity and then Select My Activity Streams and there are various options there if I interpret your question right.

• 2 weeks later...

Im havin trouble replying when I quote a post when using "swipe" with my Samsung note 2 phone. It starts out the first word in the right spot then finishes the first word in the address bar, I can't delete the part of the word nor can I do any more typing for my reply even if I refresh the screen and try to quote again. The part of the word is permanently in the post.

Thanks for any ideas

Parris