Russian Rgc On A Coc #3

Rick Browne

That's Vadim, Alex's friend. I do believe Ivan B proved how this system is flawed. But it is a good idea and I really like the set up. I could see how it could save a lot of time in the future.

1) This is a super cool device. I'm jealous of their R&D budget :)

2) I believe this is overkill. CPW is using a crane scale with ingredients that would be a fraction of the cost. I can't see any accuracy or efficiency gained with the complexity of this set up.

3) This would not be fast enough for CPW. Our setup would probably allow us to rate 5+ grippers to his 1.

Thanks for re-posting this. It's a super sick rig. EJ, what do you mean that Vadim proved it was flawed? Flawed how?

the placement of the "loop" yielded higher results and the digital tool used was cheap and not calibrated correctly. Vadim also used a rig like this to try and disprove Ivans calibration numbers for steel.

I just thought it to be an elaborate set up, made with costly materials and precision machining. Whatever faults it may have, I was not looking to hear about them. But thanks anywho

Edited by zcor

I communicate with Vadim. If you have questions about the calibrator, you can write me. I will tell him and will tell you the answer.

CoC 3 is 127 kg if you will measure only spring....

Edited by pawel r

CoC 3 is 127 kg if you will measure only spring....

He is measuring from the band. Will this not increase the lb/kg rating as opposed to the rating measured from the end of the handles? That is what I have always read on here.

I think that as long as he is only using his ratings for his own reference and not measuring against others it is a good system beyond the fact that he is not pulling straight on the cable.

I think that as long as he is only using his ratings for his own reference and not measuring against others it is a good system beyond the fact that he is not pulling straight on the cable.

Agreed. A repeatable system is a good one.