New Feature And A Giveaway!

Cannon

The store now has a review feature for each product. We're going to have some fun while trying to drum up some reviews!

Are you passionate about a particular product? Be the first to write a brief but meaningful review for any product and you'll be entered to win a $25 store credit!

Remember, only the first review for each unique product will be entered in the drawing and your name will only be entered once. However, if you have something to say about multiple products, feel free.

www.cannonpowerworks.com/products

• Like 2

Nice!

this also reminded me of one of the reviews I read on captains of crush hand grippers on amazon when I first started training with grippers. It's so funny, here it is

http://www.amazon.com/review/R17QS17D6OEUKH/ref=cm_cr_dp_title?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B00FAT6DCU&channel=detail-glance&nodeID=3375251&store=sporting-goods

If you were to objectively look at your life, I think you'll find that most of the problems you have stem from your weak, girlish grip. Remember how girls wouldn't date you in high school? That was because they could see you straining to hold your backpack strap. You know how you are tripping all the time? It's because your soft, dainty hands can't tie a tight knot in your shoelaces. You know how your friends are always falling to their deaths? That's because you lose your grip when they've been pushed off of a cliff by a villain and you're holding onto them with one hand. Let's face the facts here, man : your grip game is weak and it's time to step it up.

Captains of Crush Hand Grippers will help you do this. These well-built little devices will help you turn that soft breeze of a handshake into hurricane of power with gale force winds. People will be naming your handshake like they do with tropical storms. Girls will fall in love with the quiet, masculine power that courses through your hands after you've worked your way through a CoC gripper or two. Do you remember that scene in Predator where Dutch and Dillon do that handshake? If you watched Predator as a kid, you probably remember this as the moment you started puberty. If you watched Predator as an adult, you'll remember this scene as the moment you went through your second puberty. It's that macho. These grippers can make you a handshaking MACHINE.

Added bonus is that you can get certified once you work your way up to a CoC 3. That's a world class grip. Think of how impressed people will be when they walk into your office and see a certificate on the wall saying you are a Captain of Crush. If I walked into my doctor's office and he had that bad boy on the wall, I'd be completely unafraid of getting my prostate checked. A man that has the power to crush will know the value of quiet strength. I'd know I was in good, strong hands.

Edited by Evan Raftopoulos
  • Like 6

Nice!

this also reminded me of one of the reviews I read on captains of crush hand grippers on amazon when I first started training with grippers. It's so funny, here it is

http://www.amazon.com/review/R17QS17D6OEUKH/ref=cm_cr_dp_title?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B00FAT6DCU&channel=detail-glance&nodeID=3375251&store=sporting-goods

If you were to objectively look at your life, I think you'll find that most of the problems you have stem from your weak, girlish grip. Remember how girls wouldn't date you in high school? That was because they could see you straining to hold your backpack strap. You know how you are tripping all the time? It's because your soft, dainty hands can't tie a tight knot in your shoelaces. You know how your friends are always falling to their deaths? That's because you lose your grip when they've been pushed off of a cliff by a villain and you're holding onto them with one hand. Let's face the facts here, man : your grip game is weak and it's time to step it up.

Captains of Crush Hand Grippers will help you do this. These well-built little devices will help you turn that soft breeze of a handshake into hurricane of power with gale force winds. People will be naming your handshake like they do with tropical storms. Girls will fall in love with the quiet, masculine power that courses through your hands after you've worked your way through a CoC gripper or two. Do you remember that scene in Predator where Dutch and Dillon do that handshake? If you watched Predator as a kid, you probably remember this as the moment you started puberty. If you watched Predator as an adult, you'll remember this scene as the moment you went through your second puberty. It's that macho. These grippers can make you a handshaking MACHINE.

Added bonus is that you can get certified once you work your way up to a CoC 3. That's a world class grip. Think of how impressed people will be when they walk into your office and see a certificate on the wall saying you are a Captain of Crush. If I walked into my doctor's office and he had that bad boy on the wall, I'd be completely unafraid of getting my prostate checked. A man that has the power to crush will know the value of quiet strength. I'd know I was in good, strong hands.

This is the best review ever.

• Like 1

Get in on this guys. Chance to win $25 store credit!!!

Be the FIRST to review ANY product to have your name entered.

Time is running out on this giveaway. Someone is going to win a $25 store credit just for reviewing their favorite product!

Thanks to all who participated in the review giveaway! We had about 40 unique reviews submitted and there were some very kind words expressed. But there can be only 1 winner and that is: WILLIAM PREVOST!

• Like 2

It was for the RB 210: http://cannonpowerworks.com/collections/baraban-handgrippers/products/rb-210

A super product

Like Silvis these are some of the best from another country offering 2 versions on some of the same ratings the narrows could be helpful to the regular to help you reach that goal I feel

– William Prevost

great! based on what I've seen William has a passion for grippers and deserves this! Looking at this gallery here I think he might have the world's largest gripper collection!

great! based on what I've seen William has a passion for grippers and deserves this! Looking at this gallery here I think he might have the world's largest gripper collection!

I actually checked on that because I was curious how it compared to Mighty Joe's collection. As far as I remember, Mighty Joe still has ~200 more. William posted a number with one of his pictures I think, and I was able to Google up Joe's number.

From William Prevost's gallery:

At 193 grippers between the 2 sides plan to have 10 more within next few month then it will be 203 grippers.

From Mighty Joe's museum page:

I currently own possibly the World's Largest private collection of hand grippers (312 total currently)along with many other grip and strength related items such as vintage books, magazines, pictures, etc.

• Like 1