Rolling Thunder

diesel

The 2.5 Crusher is more popular at the moment. But that might have a lot to due with it being used in this years King Kong. The 2.5 is as close in feel to a Thomas Inch dumbbell pound for pound for the rotation.

Personally I have smallish hands so I due the bulk of my training is on the 2" crusher and I get great carry over to the axle.

The 3" is large and I'm sure in time it will get contested more often.

• Like 1

The 2.5 Crusher is more popular at the moment. But that might have a lot to due with it being used in this years King Kong. The 2.5 is as close in feel to a Thomas Inch dumbbell pound for pound for the rotation.

Personally I have smallish hands so I due the bulk of my training is on the 2" crusher and I get great carry over to the axle.

The 3" is large and I'm sure in time it will get contested more often.

I think Andrew has it right here. Which is best depends if the goal is the Inch (or one of the Baby Inches) or better results on the IM Axle DL. Right tool for the Goal is all.

• 4 weeks later...

I think the crushers are far better then RT. They are very solid, I never tried that Russian handle before so not sure. 

Go with Crusher and support someone who supports Grip Sport.

• Like 1

I have them both and also the Baraban rolling handles. The Chrusher is my favourite!

• Like 1