55Lb Hub Lift

Jedd Johnson

17 members have voted

1. 1. Is it a Good Lift?

• Good Lift
    • No Lift

1. Chalk only

2. Lift must be locked out with back erect.

3. Lift must be followed down

4. A Snatch is pulled all the way to the full overhead position in one movement.

its a Hampton plate...

1. Chalk only

4. A Snatch is pulled all the way to the full overhead position in one movement.

I think it's a .great lift.... but that's just me.... literally... haha :grin::grin::grin:

This hasn't passed yet? :shutup:

It's a good, solid lift Blackdog, we just need to bump it to the top once in awhile! Only need four more votes.

• Like 1

It's a good, solid lift Blackdog, we just need to bump it to the top once in awhile! Only need four more votes.

Thank you. Cool

Sick pause at the top

Thanks man

Where do you show the weight numbers? It looks like a 45lb and that would make the others 2.5lb plates but you don't show the camera any numbers?

I haven't voted because of this, I do however think it is a good lift.

• Like 3

Where do you show the weight numbers? It looks like a 45lb and that would make the others 2.5lb plates but you don't show the camera any numbers?

This is actually a good point. Although I did pass it, and we all "know" its a 45...it should be shown.

Then again, the rules should also have a number 5...

1. Chalk only

5. An uninterrupted view of the implement should show the manufacture's imprinted/painted weight, or the entire unit weighed on a scale.

• Like 1

oh ok....I will do over soon... probably on tuesday...

if the gripboard admins want to take this poll down because the 2 1/2s are not visible i understand. im somewhat new at putting up feats. i will be better with video in the future

I can hear everything I need to know about the weight when he sets it down, but yes, for future feats, maybe the plates should be shown.

I'll close this one, since the lifter has requested it. I honestly didn't catch the error of not showing the plates well, myself. Looks like you can get this easy again, bud. Go for it.

• Like 1