Vano Sukhahsvili, Level 8

Cannon

I thought he had it! I would love to see the attempts vano. That gripper IS a brick!

• Like 1

Np my friend! You can't be on top of your game everyday. And next time you will be stronger! Well done :rock

• Like 1

From that set getting that close is already insane. Vano, would you be able to keep it closed after a deep set?

• Like 1

Great attempt Vano. Struse guessed it 205-207, but he didnt say how close he got. thanks for showing the still

• Like 1

Vano, what would you guess the weight to be at?

• Like 1

Hey Vano, Monstrous attempt man. Your set looked perfect. Now you know what to expect and you will kill this gripper upon your next encounter with it.

• Like 2

What is amazing is that Vano has the perfect set distance. Not a millimeter larger than it has to be but clearly "right there" for the MM Set distance.

• Like 3

What is amazing is that Vano has the perfect set distance. Not a millimeter larger than it has to be but clearly "right there" for the MM Set distance.

I learned to do it automatically. :)

Edited by freeondie

From that set getting that close is already insane. Vano, would you be able to keep it closed after a deep set?

I have not tried. I have a GHP 9 with approximately the same amount of force. Someday I will try. In the next year.

• Like 2

Vano, what would you guess the weight to be at?

Maybe I have misunderstood you. If you're asking about the power of MM8, I would rate 214 pounds.

Maybe I'm not in the best shape to compress to the maximum. All of August and September I was preparing to compete in the retention of silverbullet, but the competition was canceled at the last moment. Perhaps this MM8 seemed extremely hard. It is difficult to say. In October I started to prepare for MM8, I may have been pushing yourself too hard when doing video сoc 4 to 2 reps. Now I have no idea what was waiting for me, and once you see the video of me clutching my new coc 4 on rgc 205-210, know that I am ready:)

Edited by freeondie
  • Like 9

• 1 month later...

Vano, congratulations for everything you've accomplished! You destroyed the MM7. I think your effort on the MM8 was better than mine by at least 1/8". You certainly have my respect! Congrats.

• Like 11

Vano, congratulations for everything you've accomplished! You destroyed the MM7. I think your effort on the MM8 was better than mine by at least 1/8". You certainly have my respect! Congrats.

Tim!

Tim!

Good grief, I swear my Ipad was glowing up with a mysterious aura...I was directed to this post...lol

Normal people can't even imagine what kind of strength it takes to do this.

Hats off to you Vano!

Edited by PeterSweden
  • Like 1

Tim, you've always had some strong crushing power yourself :bow Great to see you post here. The strength to even attempt the MM8, is a feat in itself :rock:rock

• Like 1

• 4 months later...