Recent Training Videos

Jedd Johnson

Just a few recent videos.

Training the Inch with Chains Added

Been wanting to try this for a while, and after seeing Juha do it again, I gave it a run.

Also, I tried Blobzilla out of nowhere the other day at the end of a workout, and was able to get it nearly to lockout

I was not expecting to get this, but apparently all of the other work I am doing (lots of pinching and thick bar) is keeping my block weight strength "up there."

Also been doing lots of regular King Kong work. Nothing extraordinary going on, but I set everything up ahead of time and have been following the layout closely, and it's been very enjoyable.

All the best in your training.

Jedd

• Like 3

Here's one of the drills I do for Crusher at the end of the workout, a 60-second Grip Rush. This is one area I've seen consistent improvement, as I have increased the weight used each week and have increased the reps each week as well.

• Like 2

Damn dude you are looking lean. What are you weighing in at these days?

EJ,

I might have a touch of bigorexia or something, because I feel super fat right now. I'm right around 249/250 most days. But I do thank you for the compliment.

Hope your training continues to go well.

August of arms has definitely paid off for you!

Ridiculously strong lifts bro :D

Thanks. Yeah, arms and shoulders feel really strong, as well as the grip.

That Griprush video announcement is coool as as much the video itself XD)

Thanks dude!

Double Inch Deadlift Holds

225x4 Overhead Press - No Lower Leg Involvement - Band Back, Yes

• Like 1

Inch Dumbbell to Platform

One Arm Snatch with Fat Gripz

• Like 1

Serious horsepower you got going here!!!!...I'm new to this site but i've been watching your feats and training videos on youtube for years. I can honestly say your one of the reasons I got into Grip training years ago.. Keep it going Jedd...If i'm not feeling "it" on any given day, your videos get me amped up for my training...Thanks man.

Serious horsepower you got going here!!!!...I'm new to this site but i've been watching your feats and training videos on youtube for years. I can honestly say your one of the reasons I got into Grip training years ago.. Keep it going Jedd...If i'm not feeling "it" on any given day, your videos get me amped up for my training...Thanks man.

Thank you sir. What are you working on in your training, currently?

Thank you sir. What are you working on in your training, currently?

At this current time i'm training for some gripper certs and lifting the fatman... I've been hitting beyond the range tsg grippers with axle zercher squats, which is working really well together for me. I just got my hands on a fatman blob so i'm doing incline drags and iso squeezes on the blob then some kettle bell press with wide pinch to help hoist this brute (5x10's for volume/ 4.25" home made chunk+weight/4" pinch block work). HItting some thick bar as well in the form of DO 2"axle dead lifts and various sized "rolling handle" work. I've been more strict about how much recovery time i get in between these workouts and they seem to be helping one another out quite nicely. If i get a good wide pinch or thick bar work out in, then recover, the next time i hit grippers they make a pretty significant jump...etc..etc. Don't know if i could be making more progress than I am but i seem to be making steady consistent gains forward...Any input would be greatly appreciated on that subject... I'll probably be investing in your "lift the blob program" in the very near future...From all your blob feats you've knocked out in the past shows you have a long history with training on them..Now thats Not to say that there aren't other strong block weight/blob lifters out there, but You and Luke pull off some crazy feats with those chunks of iron! Thanks for your time Jedd.