Daniel Reinard

PeterSweden

Anyone know how to get in touch with Daniel?

I dont have Facebook and he hasn't been on here for a year.

Maybe someone could PM me his email?

Thanks!

I just messaged him about this thread.

I see him on Facebook all the time. Seems to be doing well, but busy with work, and I'm guessing hasn't had that much time for grip stuff.

I see him on Facebook all the time. Seems to be doing well, but busy with work, and I'm guessing hasn't had that much time for grip stuff.

You forgot the knives too

I just messaged him about this thread.

tell him we want him to help us out with the CA king kong grip challenge :grin:

couldn't get a hold of him here

So are you doing the California Leg now?

still not sure if this is happening, there is only two of us interested and no gyms to host this are confirmed yet. Can we have a competition with only two entries? Also, I have no experience with grip comps that's why it would help a lot if we had someone like Daniel to help us out.

2 is good for a comp.

this is great, finding a place should be less of an issue if only two people compete. I'm a member at Diablo rock and should have a guess pass. I'm wondering if I even need permision from the gym for only two people. I could just set this up anywhere in the gym or right outside, there is lots of space.That's what I do anyway when I train grip. I'll try to get in touch with the manager again today and see what he says.

I know that Daniel has held comps at Diablo in the past and as I remember the manager Hans may have even competed. If you reach out to him about doing it there they would likely be interested if there is not anything competing schedule wise. Might even drum up more interest.

- Aaron

• Like 2

I know that Daniel has held comps at Diablo in the past and as I remember the manager Hans may have even competed. If you reach out to him about doing it there they would likely be interested if there is not anything competing schedule wise. Might even drum up more interest.

- Aaron

thanks Aaron! I 'll talk to Hans again today.

• Like 1

- Aaron

I reached out to Daniel on FB about you trying to get a hold of him here as well. He may be sleeping now due to his shifts times though.

- Aaron

• Like 1

Just found out that Hans is currently preparing to climb the Nose Route on Yosemite's El Capitan for his 100th time!

http://www.mensjournal.com/adventure/outdoor/climbing-yosemites-el-cap-for-the-100th-times-20150902

so his response might be delayed. I 'll post more in the CA king kong thread as soon as he gets back to me.

- Aaron

I reached out to Daniel on FB about you trying to get a hold of him here as well. He may be sleeping now due to his shifts times though.

- Aaron

thanks man, I really appreciated it.

• Like 1

Just found out that Hans is currently preparing to climb the Nose Route on Yosemite's El Capitan for his 100th time!

http://www.mensjournal.com/adventure/outdoor/climbing-yosemites-el-cap-for-the-100th-times-20150902

so his response might be delayed. I 'll post more in the CA king kong thread as soon as he gets back to me.

thanks man, I really appreciated it.

You bet, no problem.

- Aaron

Is Stephen still around? He's come out to a few there as well.

he can't make it this year but I just talked to Daniel and most likely we are doing the comp at his place with four people total. His gf is also competing!

• Like 3

Yes, Evan will host the CA King Kong at my place. If interested in competing contact Evan or myself. As of now there are 3 of us with plenty of room for more.

• Like 2

Yes, Evan will host the CA King Kong at my place. If interested in competing contact Evan or myself. As of now there are 3 of us with plenty of room for more.

"The Claw" 's Ali-like return to the ring! :rock

• Like 1

Can you please tell me the date, time, and location of this contest?

I live in California and am very interested in competing.

Riccardo

• Like 1

Can you please tell me the date, time, and location of this contest?

I live in California and am very interested in competing.

Riccardo

10/24/15 in Oakley CA. Start time about noon. PM Evan for details.