Free Shipping Promo

Cannon

Damn, I could have used this a couple times 😢

Good deal.

Matt,

You do know how to make a guy spend his hard earned dollars! I trust you'll still provide the same fast shipping to US addresses as I've come to appreciate from CPW.

I look forward to placing my next order soon!

.. neilkaz ..

I bought 3 rated RB Spectrums as I wanted some in my collection and could get useful strengths. This worked out nicely to just over 100 bucks for free shipping.

Matt, if you want to, please fill us in on your plans for the next pre-rated release. Thx .. neilkaz ..

Pre-rated grippers will go up this week, probably. With summer winding down we've found time in short supply, but are like half done with a batch.

• Like 1

Matt, I sent you a PM. But I will ask here as well. Do you have any Tetting Hercules in stock?

No, sorry, they are sold out. And according to BrettH (if memory serves) he got the last of Warren's spring stock of these and there won't be any more.

Matt, I sent you a PM. But I will ask here as well. Do you have any Tetting Hercules in stock?

No, sorry, they are sold out. And according to BrettH (if memory serves) he got the last of Warren's spring stock of these and there won't be any more.

Thanks

Matt I missed up. I just ordered over 100 and I thought I entered the code but I didn't. Is there a way to reverse it?

Edited by Alawadhi

Matt I missed up. I just ordered over 100 and I thought I entered the code but I didn't. Is there a way to reverse it?

We'll take care of you on the back end.

• Like 1

Got it thanks!