Diesel Crew Site Directory - Live!

Jedd Johnson

I'm excited to tell you that something I've been working on for nearly 2 weeks is now ready to show you.
I've been working on creating a the Diesel Directory, which will house every single post on the website
If you and I have only recently met, you probably weren't aware of how big the site is.

But that's OK, because now whenever you have a question, you'll be able to go right to this page and find what you need out my over 1000 posts.
Right now, I am caught up with posts from 2008 to 2011. I will gradually be adding everything in from 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 as well.
I have worked for years to bring you the absolute best information I possibly could.
Unfortunately, the down side to that is that with SO MUCH information, keeping it organized can be a lot of work.
But, it is worth it to me to take the time to do this in order to help YOU with your training.
If you have any ideas on how to make this better, please send me an email reply or leave a comment on the site.
I hope this helps you attain all your training goals.
Thanks so much and all the best in your training.
Jedd
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Version 1 of the Diesel Directory is READY. I hope you check it out and that you get great value from it!

Thanks,

Jedd

I think it was the typing that is responsible for your grip strength :). That's a lot of writing!

where is the link to it on the main page once that post gets bumped off the page?

Brent,

I've got it in the Sandbox version of the site still right now. It's all done up but isn't public yet. Thanks brother.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you sir. There's even more detailed instruction at TheGripAuthority.com. TGA is packed with lessons and instructional videos/articles. DieselCrew.com doesn't hold a candle to TGA.

• Like 1