Still Got It Red Nail In One Imp

David_wigren

Very nice David congrats!

Still very good DO technic i see!

Thank you Hannes! Technique was always my strength. It was the only reason why I even had a chance of competing with any of you true monsters, like yourself! How is your AW training going?

Thanks for your kind words David! I was never able to bend like you did, i have tried that for a couple times.

My AW training works good, but ist a lot harder to come on top than i was thinking!

Very much special training to do. And the muscles and tendons need much time to get resisdent!

A lot to do......

Thank you Manthos my friend!

Hannes. I hear you on that. I've tried some AW myself and though I dominate the beginner classes. I have no chance against those at the national level. It's very specific like you say. I think that kind of specific strength is something you develop after a few years of AWing. Most of the greats have been doing it since they were kids. That's one hell of a head start they've got on us! I know that with time you will start winning titles Hannes!