Coc 3.5[179]upside Down Close Both Hands

CANCRUSHER

Shit dude thats strong

The videos do get a bit repetitive though.

- sick gripperclose followed by short statement in heavy bass voice -

:grin:

Complete other level of strength than where I will ever be but I like them, so please keep them coming!

Very nice feat!

Hows the GHP9 going down bro, still able to close it? Congrats on this by the way seemed like a bit of fun for you!

That's just not normal :blink:blink:blink

Do you have any gripper goals? Cert the 3.5? Mash Monster Ladder? Strong strong stuff dude.

Do you have any gripper goals? Cert the 3.5? Mash Monster Ladder? Strong strong stuff dude.

^^What he said...Cert goals!?

For me inverted is harder, how do you guys feel? I have a friend who is stronger inverted though.

Awesome can crusher.

For me inverted is harder, how do you guys feel? I have a friend who is stronger inverted though.

Awesome can crusher.

For me is a lot harder also because of set.

Not for now bro i am very focused on powerlifting.

Hows the GHP9 going down bro, still able to close it? Congrats on this by the way seemed like a bit of fun for you!

Dunno probably cant close it now i i am not at max strength and lost some setting skill also.

Crazy strong close man I can only do this with both hands with my #3, the inverted style is a lot harder.

Where you thinking of competing in powerlifting? I know IPF is doing raw division now and is popular in Europe especially. You could be pretty competitive in the junior class based on the numbers you have right now.

Dare to say your one of the best crushers worldwide !!!

On 27/3/2014 at 10:22 PM, Stephen Ruby said:

Crazy strong close man I can only do this with both hands with my #3, the inverted style is a lot harder.

Where you thinking of competing in powerlifting? I know IPF is doing raw division now and is popular in Europe especially. You could be pretty competitive in the junior class based on the numbers you have right now.

Thanks stephen the only experience i have pw is a bench competition near my city where when i benched 185 i was accused of being on roids.

Its sad to see the mentality of the strength community.

On 28/3/2014 at 7:42 AM, Alawadhi said:

Dare to say your one of the best crushers worldwide !!!

Thanks bro.

Edited by CANCRUSHER