Ivan Beritashvili: Official Red Nail Certification (reverse)

Ivan Beritashvili

Colleagues, I want to share my joy with you: http://ironmind.com/ironmind/opencms/Articles/2014/Mar/Ivan_Beritashvili_Certifies_on_the_IronMind_Red_Nail.html

Here is the video of the cert:

I would like to thank my familiy, all my friends and teammates, "Iron Grip" community, who rooted for me.
I am endlessly grateful to David Horne, David Wigren, Jonathan Umpherville and Hannes Kainz for guiding me in training. And big thanks to my official referee Maxim Morozov for allocating his time.

Here are the pics of me and my friends:

ptFxjA5Ib1E.jpg

eObkXce8Fnw.jpg

Edited by Ivan Beritashvili
  • Like 9

Ivan, you are a beast! That is a sick bend. Congratulations on a very impressive display!

Wow huge congratulations! I believe you are the second person ever to do it reverse, I think rex hubbard was the only other one.

Great picture also, forearm looks huge.

Awesome work Ivan; I really admire you for doing your cert reverse style, very strong and impressive bend done with confidence.

Dam man! Congrats! Reverse cert is Beast!

Is that Ramstein playing? What song is it?

Awesome bend! Congratulations!

Carl, Stephen, Tommy, David, Bob, Tank, Justin, Mike, Joshua, Adam, Tja,
HUGE THANKS FOR CONGRATS AND SUPPORT!! This was very desired goal for me!!

Joshua - that's German folk-metal band "Tanzwut", and their track "Gift".
I have noticed that steel strength properties decrease when bagpipes are playing :rolleyes

Carl, Stephen, Tommy, David, Bob, Tank, Justin, Mike, Joshua, Adam, Tja,HUGE THANKS FOR CONGRATS AND SUPPORT!! This was very desired goal for me!! Joshua - that's German folk-metal band "Tanzwut", and their track "Gift".I have noticed that steel strength properties decrease when bagpipes are playing :rolleyes

Hell yea i dig it! Dude the reverse red cert stands in the history books. Thats really impressive! Peole who have not tried

it have no clue how hard that is.

Huge congratulations my friend. That is crazy to cert reversed style.

That's probably the best Reverse Red nail cert ever! Huge reverse kink, looked way past 40 degrees already after the first hit! Congratulations on an excellent cert my friend!

Big thanks Ben!
I've heard a lot about you, your encouragement weighs much!

Edited by Ivan Beritashvili

Ivan, congratulations on this huge achievement! It's a special moment and something you should be very proud of. Certing the Red reverse style in such a strong, dominant way is just unbelievable! So, so strong my friend. Congratulations!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I had to come back and re-watch this cert bend. It's to date my favorite Red nail cert!

• Like 1