Vatiz Adjustable Gripper

thegripmaster

I would not say nicer although I have not used one...too bad the handles close flat together. That's weird.

Have you used one?

Nicer as in looks. No, I haven't used one. Seems like it's quite popular in Russia, all YouTube videos are from there.

I like the way the handles close up with full touch. It appears to be difficult to order one from the website. Any clues to navigate that?

Great fabrication... notice no welding used

I like the way the handles close up with full touch. It appears to be difficult to order one from the website. Any clues to navigate that?

Great fabrication... notice no welding used

Just got a reply from Vatiz. Email: info@zoeunsports.co.kr

Website: http://vatiz.co.kr/index.php?pgurl=shop/sh_goods_view&salegdno=191&gtype=1&ctpose=AAC

Hello, dear
I am a manager. Sean choi.
We are providing VATIZ GRIPPER (USD $90) and one Extra Spring (USD $10)
One VATIZ package includes one stainless spring, but many experts need one more extra spring.
We accept paypal but there is an addition charge about 2% with total cost. Email address ( vatiz@naver.com )
International air parcel to Australia is USD $27.25 (2.5kg)
EMS PRICE is USD $47.61 (2.5kg)
Thank you.
Edited by thegripmaster

From the pic it appears to be an even higher quality knock-off of a Vulcan than the RB version.

On a more serious note, the notches seem quite closely grouped - I wonder now much the increments are between settings?

From the pic it appears to be an even higher quality knock-off of a Vulcan than the RB version.

On a more serious note, the notches seem quite closely grouped - I wonder now much the increments are between settings?

With one spring, it ranges from 27kg to 110kg. See http://zoeunsports.co.kr/imgs/products/vatiz/vatiz0225_09.jpg

Wonder if the close is closer to a torsion spring gripper?

Or is it going to be exactly the same as a vulcan and the only difference is the knurling?

Wonder if the close is closer to a torsion spring gripper?

Or is it going to be exactly the same as a vulcan and the only difference is the knurling?

It uses a spring similar to Vulcan and all springs like that behave the same. So it won't mimic a TSG

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hello all.....I know this is an old post but I am curious if anyone else got one of these adjustable grippers? and what's your opinion?....I received one today....I gotta say its a nice S-M-O-O-T-H gripper....I have a Vulcan (series #1) adj gripper and a RB adj gripper.....and they are all very nice... but this Vatiz gripper also appears very well made...super smooth...has the same spread as a COC... nice, not too sharp knurling.....and with the 2 springs that come with it, can be adjusted from easy to damn impossible lol. It is also built very solid.... a stainless steel body ....no cheap stainless either....high nickel and chromium non magnetic stainless....the handles are aluminum. ...I can't say its better than the RB or the Vulcan but at $79.99 with free shipping from Amazon its another nice grip tool.

Dave

Edited by Dreadnought
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...

Anyone know/have rgc ratings for the Vatiz? I have the gripper & heard level 10 is about CoC 2.5.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, jojo8 said:

Hello everybody i receive a gift a from my mother the vatiz gripper 

I like a lot the vatiz gripper for progress ar level surely.

I would like train just 3 time by week 

I started a overcrush programm 3 set 15 s

What do you think ?

Thanks 

I've got the same gripper, in fact, it (with a color filter) is my profile picture. What's the highest level you can close? Last time I tried maybe 1-2 months ago, I TNS level 8, was a few milimeters from 9 and about half way on 10. I haven't used it recently, but I might try to close level 10 soon, as I've made gains (including grip-wise), but have used other tools & grippers like IronMind Tug (2 Finger Grippers).

Edited by Yan_Wei

Realy it's the most beautiful gripper  for me gripper

First try I can close the level 4-4

You strong  i am very weak i think the overcrush is the best for progress

What do you think ?

On Sunday, September 25, 2016 at 8:51 PM, jojo8 said:

Realy it's the most beautiful gripper  for me gripper

First try I can close the level 4-4

You strong  i am very weak i think the overcrush is the best for progress

What do you think ?

It depends on your arms and how strong they are/were prior to training extensor and the muscles used for grippers. If you for example can do many pull ups and reverse curls among other exercises for the brachial muscles in your forearm, you'll progress well, but because I neglected the brachii, I couldn't progress because of the strength imbalance in my arms (my plateau lasted a while, like maybe 3 months or so). So always make sure to train wrists and all parts of the arms to prevent slow or stagnant growth, eat enough macros (protein, fat, carbohydrates & calories) and get enough rest, and you should be fine. My goal is to close something equivalent to a CoC 3/3.5 (maybe 165 rgc). 

But for training, I do sometimes overcrush (I guess you mean negative holds), but I like to TNS a lot, so I don't usually do mms or ccs etc. The IM Tug grippers help too, I recommend them and Expand Your Hand Bands (or regular rubber bands) for reverse extensor training to prevent golfers/tennis elbow related injuries (all about strength balance).

Edited by Yan_Wei
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have owned one for about a year now. I love it. The knurling is very comfortable. Another thing I love about it is the 'upper' is very light. Feels good to work with. The spring stay put when you need it to, and is also very easy to move when you need to. Very glad I bought it. Just my two cents. 

For what it's worth I don't compete, so handle spacing isn't important to me, but it is a comfortable spacing. 

• 2 weeks later...
On Monday, October 10, 2016 at 8:30 PM, Jethro1 said:

I have owned one for about a year now. I love it. The knurling is very comfortable. Another thing I love about it is the 'upper' is very light. Feels good to work with. The spring stay put when you need it to, and is also very easy to move when you need to. Very glad I bought it. Just my two cents. 

For what it's worth I don't compete, so handle spacing isn't important to me, but it is a comfortable spacing. 

What level can you close?