World's Strongest Chest Crusher? - 20 X Ghp10 Reps

kasparov

I just came across this beast, who recently has posted ridiculous chest crush videos with some very tough grippers..

Here is the GHP 10 chest crushed for 20 relatively easy reps..

• Like 2

- World record - I think..

On the video - Alexander Kirillov. After two weeks of training - easily bent red nail and many others!

• Like 1

I could do the BB Pro for 20 fairly easy back when I was bending. Best was the BBWC x3 though

Edited by acorn

Yeah i mean honestly, this is not something I can remotely do. BUT, judging by the way i see his muscles engaging, lots of top level power lifters or even bodybuilders with a big bench can do something like this. Personally I'm more impressed with his Red Nail in a single wrap.

Is that the same guy in both videos?

edit: I mean all 3 videos. From both kasparov and vitalik.

Yes - that Alexander Kirillov

I could do the BB Pro for 20 fairly easy back when I was bending. Best was the BBWC x3 though

That's impressive!!

What would be a ridiculous gripper this guy should try to rep at least once?

BB World Class x1 is an outstanding achievement. When I first got that I was at KOAB level bending.

Edited by acorn
  • Like 1

Beastly! !

I don't know much about bending, but shouldn't this guy be able to bend the gold nail pretty easily?

The crush down shouldn't be a problem for him but he would probably struggle a lot on the initial kink. Bigger guys usually have poor upper body flexibility (all that muscle mass gets in the way) and that is needed to get into good position to kink steel for DO bending. I struggled with it for a long time.

There is some difference between strength and force production, especially as it relates to bending steel. Its definitely a learned skill, but with that level of strength he should be able to do it. I think Tommy also was able to chest crush the GHP 10. Also though, its not that hard to prekink a piece of steel to 30 degrees or so where flexibility doesn't play a part anymore, so he could certainly do that and at least show the second half of the bend.

I don't know much about bending, but shouldn't this guy be able to bend the gold nail pretty easily?

The crush down shouldn't be a problem for him but he would probably struggle a lot on the initial kink. Bigger guys usually have poor upper body flexibility (all that muscle mass gets in the way) and that is needed to get into good position to kink steel for DO bending. I struggled with it for a long time.

Okay, yeah, you're pretty big chez. I guess that's a reason tommy jennings is good at it then, cause he seems very strong without having lots of mass.