Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hellswindstaff

Russian Subways Now Accept Squats For Payment

6 posts in this topic

Everyone is posting this of facebook. I think its an awesome idea. I freaking hate paying for public transportation. I doubt it will catch on in America unless they make a person pay and do the squats. This country won't let you get away without at least paying also.

Everyone is posting this of facebook. I think its an awesome idea. I freaking hate paying for public transportation. I doubt it will catch on in America unless they make a person pay and do the squats. This country won't let you get away without at least paying also.

Where i live the ticket collector is scared as shit to put a foot on the bus ahahahahah.

Edited by CANCRUSHER

The other problem is if somebody hurt themselves doing bodyweight squats, then they'd sue the municipalities and everyone under the sun associated with the transportation system for their own incompetence.

I saw this on social media too. I think it's an awesome idea, but bound to fail. Who wants to do squats when they're wearing a suit on their way to work and in a hurry? I applaud the effort though.