Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shartak

Blockweights Source Europe

10 posts in this topic

Hi,

I just found a place where you can buy blockweights at a reasonable price in europe: http://shop.gladiatorpower.eu/index.php

Since I've been searching the web for some time for blobs I was quite happy to find this and I thought some people might

find this link useful.

Just to make it clear: I am not linked in any way to this page nor do I profit if someone buys there!

All the best in your training

Damn, wish I knew about this site before I spent all that money getting stuff from ironmind!

Bumping this thread..

Gladiator seems to have ended their website/grip business. Anyone know another company in europe where I can get a blockweight from? I'm looking for a 20 kg Block weight. I live in Sweden.

Maybe I need to order from USA again like with my precious Blob50 :- ) Where do you buy a 20 kg block weight from in USA?

I live in Sweden too and usually buy blockweight from EBay via GSP(Global shipping program)

It still costs quite much but it's still cheaper than normal way I think.

I also have some blocks which I don't use so often, if you are interested in it, you can PM me:)

1 person likes this

I live in Sweden too and usually buy blockweight from EBay via GSP(Global shipping program)

I also have some blocks which I don't use so often, if you are interested in it, you can PM me:)

Thanks for the tip! And I sent you a PM :)

Vad haru för nåt att sälja?

Hej Peter!

I har skickat pm till dig :-)

The blockweight I bought from Route666 was very good. I can recommend buying from Route666 if he wants to sell more equipment.

Edited by Six Barrel Shotgun
1 person likes this

The blockweight I bought from Route666 was very good. I can recommend buying from Route666 if he wants to sell more equipment.

Va' köptä du föla?

Va' köptä du föla?

Half of 90 lbs 2nd Generation blob 20.1 kg (York side) ! :)

1 person likes this