Baby Inch

Tom Scibelli

I ordered a baby inch from Jason Adamski (jsadamski@yahoo.com). He has these in stock and I ordered and got it in less than a week! What I'm most impressed with this is the quality. The handle is PERFECTLY round, I've heard of some inches have oval handles and what not. I total recommend this. I'm a long way away from a real inch, but I can see myself getting really good at this one.

Edited by Tom Scibelli
  • Like 2

Pretty awesome. How much did it run you if you don't mind me asking. Probably still a lot because of shipping.

Pretty awesome. How much did it run you if you don't mind me asking. Probably still a lot because of shipping.

I paid $475 shipped. He said it's normally 450 plus shipping, but he said he gave me a deal because he has baby inches in stock and is trying to move them out.

I paid $475 shipped. He said it's normally 450 plus shipping, but he said he gave me a deal because he has baby inches in stock and is trying to move them out.

Does he has a site or does he have to contacted threw email only?

Just emailed him for a quote on an inch replica! Nice pull Tom, you'll be owning that soon.

Thanks Philip, with your hand strength, I have no doubt you'll to lift the inch the first time you touch it!

Guest Squat More

Jason is a great guy to deal with, good chat over the phone about strength and grip as well and according to my friend Darin he puts on some amazing strongman contests in MN. I am very happy that I ordered my Inch replica from him.

• Like 1

That thing is awesome. How much does it weigh and where can I find his email

That thing is awesome. How much does it weigh and where can I find his email

Thanks Steve! On my bathroom scale it says it's 132, but I know scale weighs a little light, so I would say it's around 135. Jason's email is: jsadamski@yahoo.com

Thanks for getting back with me. What are the dimensions on this compared to a regular inch replica. Shooting him an email now.

The handle is exactly the same. The globes are slightly smaller than a full size inch, but it still wants to rotate out of your hand exactly like a full size inch

The handle is exactly the same. The globes are slightly smaller than a full size inch, but it still wants to rotate out of your hand exactly like a full size inch

Your Baby Inch looks great Tom! Is the handle size closer to 2 and 3/8 (2.375) or 2.47 inches?

Your Baby Inch looks great Tom! Is the handle size closer to 2 and 3/8 (2.375) or 2.47 inches?

Thanks Bob, I know you're close to lifting the real inch! I just measured the handle was a digital caliper and it was 2.38'' evenly all the way around.

Thanks Bob, I know you're close to lifting the real inch! I just measured the handle was a digital caliper and it was 2.38'' evenly all the way around.

Thanks Tom, I appreciate you measuring the handle. It is surprising how much of a difference just a little bit of diameter makes in thick-handled DBs. You'll be repping that Baby in no time!

Damn...so many toys, so little cash! My credit card says Yes! but my head says no...lol...

• Like 1

Sale time. Need to raise some cash.

• Like 1

Order made today. Can't wait!!!

Order made today. Can't wait!!!

Congrats bro, look forward to seeing some videos of you snatching that thing!

Guest Squat More

A 138 inch would be awesome to own, especially for working towards a 172 clean, which is a very long term goal of mine. I'd work on high pulling that thing once you can deadlift it with ease Tom, really train the bicep, rear delt and lats to lift and high pull/row it for reps then you'll eventually be cleaning then snatching it!

A 138 inch would be awesome to own, especially for working towards a 172 clean, which is a very long term goal of mine. I'd work on high pulling that thing once you can deadlift it with ease Tom, really train the bicep, rear delt and lats to lift and high pull/row it for reps then you'll eventually be cleaning then snatching it!

Well definitely be working towards that, thanks John