Coc3 Ccs Getting Closer!

Josh O'Dell

Great attempt! You will be on that list this year if you want too.

Thanks buddy!

Nice clear video and good attempt! Looks like you're going to be certing this year.

Thanks Ben i hope to close it shut soon!

Great effort Josh. That last little bit can be a real pain. You'll get it soon.

Thanks Chez and David, yea that last little bit is where the real challenge is i got my 3.5 past paralell the other night.

Thank you Wannagrip!

Good attempt man! Do you have a RGC number of this one? I bought a lower rated #3 and can do CCS with that. It's just a really awkward set to work on.

I am definitely not the gripwizard around here, but what I notice for myself is to keep working on the MMS sets with heavier grippers and work the technique

on the lower rated gripper for CCS. On a max effort attempt after some rest you can then maybe try a heavier #3 for CCS. Working on CCS for my Ghp7 which is rated @155 lbs but is a pain in the ass in the sweep, it winds up very much in the sweep. Good luck man.

157# i can ccs my warren tetting t6 and its rated at 143#, the Ironminds spread is what takes work for me you realy gotta wrap your fingers around that handle. I can feel that close coming on soon.

• Like 1

Thank you buddy;)

157# i can ccs my warren tetting t6 and its rated at 143#, the Ironminds spread is what takes work for me you realy gotta wrap your fingers around that handle. I can feel that close coming on soon.

That's heavy #3 man. Just gotta be persistent. So am I and that's what'll get us on that list. I have the same,

going for the CCS width the handle always almost slips out of my fingers or the doghandle slips to far backwards, out of the

ideal MMS position. It's a strength thing however haha so no excuse there. But I wouldn't be doing closes like that when IM didn't

make those rules. Maybe it's easier to work on TNS-ing the thing :chris:

Edited by Geralt

Thats what i have done is just started souly doing ccs closes, The 2.5 is great for practice and i do dozens with my filed 2. Also i like attempt my 3.5 that way when i go back to my 3# it seems lighter idk thays me though.

• Like 1

Nice clean, strong attempt.

A little more strength and the CoC No. 3 is a goner in your hand, so just be patient and persistent: if something has been working well for you, I'd say just put on blinders and stick with it.

Thanks Odin and Randall, Im going to close the 4 someday

i dont care what it takes im gonna touch those handles

together. That is my biggest goal.