Pre Rating Of Grippers

kasparov

Hi Matt,

Are you going to be instroducing pre-ratings with your ghp and tetting grippers? Also, how about the rest of your coc range?

thanks

It's a good question. Right now our plans are to keep rating the Mash Monster grippers. I posted some pre-rated #3s just to see how it would go and if it was hard to manage and that experiment has mostly resolved.

I would say that right this moment there are not plans to expand the pre-rated inventory.

I like the idea of the pre-rated MM grippers and #3s, although I have not ordered any from you. Hoping you'll keep this up.

However, it seems like it would be a huge hassle for you to pre-rate grippers that people aren't training with to cert. For the MMs, I think the pre-rating is a great idea because they cost so much, so I'd want to make sure I know what I'm getting, and I think it is a good idea for the CoC grippers, but beyond that, it seems like too much to do.

Part of the experiment on the #3s was to see if they would move. So far they have not, and I suspect people are waiting to snap up a light one if it gets posted. In this case, my concern is that pre-rating grippers actually caused us to sell fewer #3s.