National Geographic Show: When Will You Die?

Jedd Johnson

Hey everybody. Check out Nat Geo at 10 EST tonight (4/22/13) for the show, The Numbers Game. I am on the episode called "When Will You Die."

Also, if you are an early riser, there are plenty of other times to catch the show. Here are the listings: Nat Geo Page

No idea what all will be on there, but I did a lot of classic strongman feats for them when we filmed. So it will be cool to watch.

• Like 2

It's already on my to do list for this evening!!!

Look forward to this!!! Should be an informative show for sure!!!

Thanks for helping promote Grip like you do Jedd!!! :bow

Dag nabbit!! Can't get it up here tonight.

just caught your segment on TV Jedd... way to represent bro! made that phonebook look like a joke

seriously though, i tried to watch it from the perspective of the average guy who has never heard of grip training... and i definitely can see some eyes being opened up thanks to your ambassadorship

Great job Jedd!!!!! My wife and I enjoyed the segment with you in it immensely. Your enthusiasm shone bright like a supernova.

Watched this morning. I bet after it aired 100s of frying pans were warped in 100s of kitchens! Great job bro, way to represent.

You did awesome Napalm!!!

BTW, glad you mentioned this airing because the brain game shows before and after

the "The Numbers Game" was very educational! Stayed up till midnight watching this stuff!

I stayed up "late "to see the vid. Very well done good , smooth representation of the fun, awe and link hand strength has to not only athletics but life. Nice!

Hey everyone, thanks a lot. I tried to bring some Napalm out for the show.

It was surprisingly tough to bend the horseshoe while standing in sand. Might be a good progression method for some of you hardcore shoe benders - HA!

I was very impressed with how they put it together. We shot for about an hour and a half, and there was so much footage, I had no idea what they were going to do with it.

Thanks a lot again everyone, and if you could not catch it, this link shows when it will be broadcast again: http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel/the-numbers-game/episode-guide/

Jedd

• Like 2

Sooooo - how long am I going to live? Great job Jedder!

Jedd- I was lucky enough to catch the episode last night. Nice job. The only disappointment is that he tore some cards at the end of your segment and he called it a "trick" that you showed him. A great ending to your segment would have been you shaking his hand, clotheslining him, then after he got up, a suplex into the sand! Then you could have told him that you just five years off his life expectancy for calling your card tearing a "trick!" All kidding aside, it looks like you had fun, and you came across well.

Any way someone could upload it to Youtube from their DVR for those of us without cable?

Jedd- I was lucky enough to catch the episode last night. Nice job. The only disappointment is that he tore some cards at the end of your segment and he called it a "trick" that you showed him. A great ending to your segment would have been you shaking his hand, clotheslining him, then after he got up, a suplex into the sand! Then you could have told him that you just five years off his life expectancy for calling your card tearing a "trick!" All kidding aside, it looks like you had fun, and you came across well.

I didn't even catch that. I wasn't around when they shot that segment, or else the clothesline would have definitely happened brotherrrr.

Any way someone could upload it to Youtube from their DVR for those of us without cable?

How do you do this?

Sooooo - how long am I going to live?

The show's conclusion was that the average human will live until they cross paths with Jedd Johnson.

• Like 1

How do you do this?

I'm not sure how it's done, but I know people do it.

• Like 1