Sorinex Equipment Review - Grip Tools

mightyjoe

Edited by Mighty Joe
  • Like 1

I would like to mention that this device is not designed by Richard Sorin nor is Richard the one doing the demonstrations and speaking on the DVD that comes with the Armaid.

The inventor of Armaid is Terry Cross and he seems like a simple minded yet brilliant individual that has come up

with a very ingenious idea with the Armaid!

MORE SOON!!!

Joe awesome review and since watching it you sold me on the Bar and it arrived last Friday and it is one solid piece of steel and a humbling device with only managing to get 100lbs for a set of 6 on the 3 inch side.

Joe awesome review and since watching it you sold me on the Bar and it arrived last Friday and it is one solid piece of steel and a humbling device with only managing to get 100lbs for a set of 6 on the 3 inch side.

GREAT news!!!

Glad you liked the review and the Saxon Bar!!! I love mine for sure and I'm knocking

on the door @ 150 lbs. currently on the 3" side.

I've been doing cleans and presses with mine as well. Also, performing standing curls is a unique experience as well

and no other bar I know of hits the fingers harder! Same with seated wrist curls! WOW!

BEST Bar of 2013!!!

I just ordered mine. Really excited about this bar!

Joe- what's a good weight for this bar on the 3" side? 150lbs sounds good... Can you pinch two 45's? I'm trying to get a gauge of where this falls.

Joe- what's a good weight for this bar on the 3" side? 150lbs sounds good... Can you pinch two 45's? I'm trying to get a gauge of where this falls.

Great news again!!! :rock

You'll LOVE this bar!!!

I think from my short term experience with the Saxon Bar that anything the far side of 150 is good and probably

above average for sure. Keep in mind I haven't had enough experience with this bar yet to give a more accurate

estimate. My son Cody did 175 and Richard Sorin told me the SB at the Mighty Mitts was loaded to 225 which

is obviously for the most elite grip guys currently known. With that in mind I would say that a 200 lb. lift on the 3"

side is elite levels.

After this weekend I can give a far better estimation on numbers because this is one of the feats for my Elite Grip

Challenge at the Ronnie Coleman Classic which will be loaded to 175 lbs. I will have extra plates on hand in the event

we run into a grip mutant roaming the crowd.

Thanks to benjaminBoy for his input thus far and hopefully you too will share your thoughts and experience with the

NEW Saxon Bar by Sorinex!!! :)

Thanks, Joe. Yes, I already know that I'm going to love this bar... Can't wait to get it!

I got up to 136 tonight in the dead lift and 80 on the clean and press!

I'm really liking the c&p with this bar! The dynamic movement should ramp up motor unit recruitment

for bigger 1RM DL's.

Great news again!!! :rock

You'll LOVE this bar!!!

I think from my short term experience with the Saxon Bar that anything the far side of 150 is good and probably

above average for sure. Keep in mind I haven't had enough experience with this bar yet to give a more accurate

estimate. My son Cody did 175 and Richard Sorin told me the SB at the Mighty Mitts was loaded to 225 which

is obviously for the most elite grip guys currently known. With that in mind I would say that a 200 lb. lift on the 3"

side is elite levels.

After this weekend I can give a far better estimation on numbers because this is one of the feats for my Elite Grip

Challenge at the Ronnie Coleman Classic which will be loaded to 175 lbs. I will have extra plates on hand in the event

we run into a grip mutant roaming the crowd.

Thanks to benjaminBoy for his input thus far and hopefully you too will share your thoughts and experience with the

NEW Saxon Bar by Sorinex!!! :)

No problem Joe my forearms are fried from that beast from just doing about 75% of my max for 3 sets of ten then topping it of with the TTK with the same rep's and set's done with the Saxon bar going to do that 2-3 time a week depending on how I recover.

I've added 3 great pics of the Sorinex Saxon Bar and the Sorinex Hand Grenade w/ Sorinex weight peg

here on my Blog: http://musselwhitepapers.blogspot.com/

Scroll down to the second blog post! I've attached the pics under the video!

I added Sorinex.com to my Saxon Bar for the Ronnie Coleman Classic this Saturday so people can

know where to go online to review or purchase this amazing bar!

Hope you like the pics!!!

I want that Saxon bar!!!!! For the guys that have it, around how much was shipping?

Shipping is free

I want that Saxon bar!!!!! For the guys that have it, around how much was shipping?

Thanks Tom. The Saxon bar looks pretty bad ass. The Free shipping makes it even more enticing.

Thanks Tom. The Saxon bar looks pretty bad ass. The Free shipping makes it even more enticing.

As an arm wrestler you'll LOVE the Saxon Bar!

This bar will take your finger pressure to new heights my friend! Just pinch grip the bar and

perform standing or seated curls. Same with wrist curls! Yes! Bad ass!

Wasn't there a code that needed to be used for the free shipping?

Free shipping was in place prior to Arnold's Mighty Mitts under a promo code . There is a low ship rate in effect at the present time.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Thinking of ordering a Saxon bar, I noticed on mighty Joes video he has his sandblasted but they come powdercoated....which way would be better?

For those who have it how do u like it?

Any free shipping codes?

Thx

Mike