Crushbooster

jtaliani

Good morning!

I am looking at picking up one of the Mighty Mitts Pop's Grip Machines. Can you please provide more information on the CrushBooster? Would this serve as a viable alternative to torsion grippers for training crush? (just maintaining balanced strength, not competition) Is there much benefit to using the CrushBooster as opposed to just the grip machine if you are not looking to do negatives?

Thanks!

You can go right to the Sorinex web page there is a demo video on first page. There are several videos on this site submitted by Grip board folks as well here on this site.

Check under Pops gripper routine started by Joe Musselwhite thread. I do a demo that might answer some of your questions.

Thanks for your reply Richard! I checked out the videos in the past, but missed the second one you did that included the CrushBooster.

I'm definitely planning on picking up the gripper and leaning toward the crush booster too (as well as other grip gear). I've already written a review on your site and phoned in, but I wanted to relay my thanks to your staff directly to you as well. I've always considered Sorinex products to be of great quality, but on a recent purchase, I was extremely pleased with the staff as well. I spoke to a few of your reps and all were very helpful and incredibly friendly! Keep up the good work!

• Like 1

That means a lot to hear that. My guys love what they do and a little part of us is in every product we build. I am very proud of my crew and thankful to our customers for giving us the opportunity to serve them. It has been a good 32 years.

Just saw your demo video, Richard. This is a really cool device and I'm definitely going to order one... One of these days. Insufficient funds at the moment. Haha.

...And that awesome T-shirt.

The crush booster " platform" allows for further developments. We shall certainly look at that. Our G-Rex gripper we have made for a number of years had pinch plates and gripper like handles. I am in the plant every day trying to see that a true hands on attitude is continued with our products. As John Deere related many years ago " there is a little of me in every product" .By the smile on our shop guys faces this morning the Pop's grippers are really popular judging from the stack they were working on. A lot of pride there.

• Like 1

Sorry I didn't see your message . I tried to answer your pm in detail.

The gist of his question was a good one asking if we sell unfinished Pops grippers so the end buyer can finish out or customize. While being forward leaning we are limited in what I feel ethical in that regard doing. We can quote customs designs evaluated first ,then ,if solid by design and in our wheelhouse of ability we can do. Then ,from the ground up we can be assured the item was carefully built and checked by our staff of builders. I would have to reject of course items deemed by design unsafe or under patent. But, that is what you are paying us to do as a business. There will be ongoing developments in Pop's grippers to be sure and just like the excitement of a new family member or Christmas arriving more good things WILL come. I personally am in our plant every day bright and early with my welding gloves on making sure of this .

Continued thanks for customer support and input. A lot of folks are taking advantage of the Arnold's Mighty Mitts festival deep discount and free shipping. There are Pop's grippers streaming out the door daily. If we sold about a thousand more we might get to cover putting on the Mitty Mitts. Gotta love it!

I'm also hoping to take advantage of the discount... Just gotta raise a few more funds here.

The pops is great for thumbs. Richard, what have you seen as a good pinch on the pops with the bands? I like to pinch it closed with two hands, then walk my hands back and forth in the shut position. Like you would on monkey bars. Really building my thumb pad up.

And the crush booster is a great piece it gets harder at the close with the bands. The bands I find very useful.. I have used them on my TTK to save room for plates... And for doubling around a Vulcan with the spring down low; and the band at the top makes it like a torsion spring- making the close harder as you shut it. All around great for your grip.

I received my tracking number a little bit ago. Can't wait to get it! Thank you very much for taking the time to personally help me with deciding on my gear!

IMO, the Pop's Gripper and Crush Booster are a no brainer for anyone looking for a grip machine, especially at the discounted price and free shipping. With everything you get and shipping a 52lb package, they're a bargain and a half.