Coc, Single Stamp Grippers

mightyjoe

• 1 month later...
On 8/11/2023 at 4:05 PM, Alex K said:

Decided to post my Single Stamps here after completing the set 😇 All MINT! 

image.thumb.jpeg.2e71bb175c0504fdb1614c49f6c82031.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.3d8248be406611702ca956561050178a.jpeg

Rated by the one and only @Cannon like all of my grippers 🥳

Awesome set, definitely jealous. Don't have any single stamped ones myself.

136 is a really light 3, in fact it looks like it's below the lowest @Cannon has on the CPW ratings data table (at current - assumedly has yet to be updated), so looks like you have a record holder!

I welcome you to the club, my Tetting Hybrid Elite got the lowest rating too. That was out of 14 though, not over 1000!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Slipshod said:

Awesome set, definitely jealous. Don't have any single stamped ones myself.

136 is a really light 3, in fact it looks like it's below the lowest @Cannon has on the CPW ratings data table (at current - assumedly has yet to be updated), so looks like you have a record holder!

I welcome you to the club, my Tetting Hybrid Elite got the lowest rating too. That was out of 14 though, not over 1000!

Thanks man! Actually, the table is based on new grippers as far as I know, so this one isn't the record holder 😮 I even had one rated 130 (also a single stamp)!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alex K said:

Thanks man! Actually, the table is based on new grippers as far as I know, so this one isn't the record holder 😮 I even had one rated 130 (also a single stamp)!

That would make a lot of sense. Would be lovely to have pulled one of those out on a cert!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I just came across a COC gripper marked with a "P" and cannot find any information on it.  The force to close it is between my Sport and Trainer marked with an "S" and "T" respectively.

Any information would be appreciated.  I scrolled this thread and learned a lot about the different generations of grippers.  I had never paid attention to spring colors and will definitely be on the lookout for single stamped grippers.

429527018_622615380039471_6253496077001035691_n.jpg

426715691_826084239354119_8306074095338366867_n.jpg

• Haha 3

59 minutes ago, TeamGupta said:

I just came across a COC gripper marked with a "P" and cannot find any information on it.  The force to close it is between my Sport and Trainer marked with an "S" and "T" respectively.

Any information would be appreciated.  I scrolled this thread and learned a lot about the different generations of grippers.  I had never paid attention to spring colors and will definitely be on the lookout for single stamped grippers.

429527018_622615380039471_6253496077001035691_n.jpg

426715691_826084239354119_8306074095338366867_n.jpg

You came across the counterfeit gripper. There is no CoC P in the original product line.

Prepare yourself to hear about The 12 Labours of Tiziano Becchio.

Edited by insane.warrior
  • Like 3

22 minutes ago, insane.warrior said:

You came across the counterfeit gripper. There is no CoC P in the original product line.

Ah, the CoC Pasta Man model, a real treasure, from the depths of Italy, melted and reglued by only the finest of herbivore grip connoisseurs, if I may be so bold

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, insane.warrior said:

That makes a lot of sense, because I had never heard of these on this forum or the Ironmind forums.  The quality of the fake is pretty good and also a good $5 lesson learned about buying nonsense on Facebook Marketplace.

• Like 4

Are other fakes out there with or without correct marking?  The P counterfeit does not have the good knurling that my genuine coc grippers have.

Never mind, I found the multiple threads on counterfeit grippers on Ironmind, Gripboard, Reddit and Facebook.

Edited by TeamGupta
Found multiple threads on counterfeits
  • Like 1

STILL A COOL GRIPPER