Tetting Elite Progress

Justin Matney

Nice!

My Elite is crazy tough. There's a HUGE difference between my MM2 replica and my Elite. If you happen to have an MM2, how big is the difference between yours? I'm asking cause I've been thinking that there's actually something wrong with my Elite for a long time now haha. :pinch

Norden, that's common due to the 3/16 mount on the MM2. I've rated them as low as around 152 and never higher than about 164.

On the other hand, Elites I've rated down into the 140s and up into the 170s!

Elite is a crucial gripper. It's one of the only grippers that's going to be 155-170. It's pretty uncommon for anything else to be in that range, and if you have something, it's a gem.

the elite is a bit harder than my mm2, but not drastically so.

Norden, that's common due to the 3/16 mount on the MM2. I've rated them as low as around 152 and never higher than about 164.

On the other hand, Elites I've rated down into the 140s and up into the 170s!

Elite is a crucial gripper. It's one of the only grippers that's going to be 155-170. It's pretty uncommon for anything else to be in that range, and if you have something, it's a gem.

I see, thanks for informing me about this. :) An honest guess would be that mine is around 170.

I think I can mms close my MM2 by now, on a good day.. while I think I would probably be able to set my elite to parallell on a good day.. and that's it. I'm honestly afraid of that gripper.

I guess you're the one behind cannon powerworks?

I'm (not so) patiently awaiting a rated ghp 6 and a 7, and a block. Can't wait to see those ghp's. Haven't seen or felt one yet.

Edited by Norden
  • Like 1

GHPs are really nice grippers :) overall feeling is way superior to CoCs I think.

I like my Catains of crush too tho

What I dont like is RBgrippers.

Sold half my collection