I Just Closed The Coc #2 Today, After 3 Months Of Grip Training

LebaneseChampion

what a happy feeling :)

i actually weight 138 lbs (63 kg) myself

weight lifting should be in Weight categories haha

that's the vid

i
know it's nothing much for most of you guys here, but i just needed the right people to share it with :)

Edited by LebaneseChampion
  • Like 8

Congratulations, Marc!

Closing my #2 for the first time was one of the most exciting achievements of my 10+ years of grip training.

• Like 2

Very Good. I weight 200 lb., have been seriously grip training for 1 year (3 times a week) and still have not been able to close the Coc #2.

• Like 1

thanks everyone! your posts are very encouraging :)

If I remember correctly it took me about 6 months to shut my #2. That was even though I could do TNS reps on the #1 the very first time I tried grippers.

So doing it in three months is very good. On to the #2.5 and #3!

Edited by David_wigren

that's the vid

i know it's nothing much for most of you guys here, but i just needed the right people to share it with :)

i just bought Coc#1.5 , 2.5 and 3.5

from Cannon power works

i didn't have the 1.5, i need it for my left hand, and to get better without training 1 Rep Max+ all the time

and of course, the 2.5 is a better choice to reach the 3, since there's a wide gap of tension between the 2 and 3 (i only have the 2 and 3 now)

and the 3.5 i'll use it to train while my fingers are open ..

the purpose of my whole grip training was and still to get stronger fingers, not just for the grip itself, because i am a rock climber, and got a rest period for back muscle/tendon injury, so i got the idea to train with grippers instead of doing nothing. but once i am here, i really loved it :)

• Like 3

that's the vid

i know it's nothing much for most of you guys here, but i just needed the right people to share it with :)

from Cannon power works

i didn't have the 1.5, i need it for my left hand, and to get better without training 1 Rep Max+ all the time

and of course, the 2.5 is a better choice to reach the 3, since there's a wide gap of tension between the 2 and 3 (i only have the 2 and 3 now)

the purpose of my whole grip training was and still to get stronger fingers, not just for the grip itself, because i am a rock climber, and got a rest period for back muscle/tendon injury, so i got the idea to train with grippers instead of doing nothing. but once i am here, i really loved it :)

Welcome to the obsession. :)

that's the vid

from Cannon power works

Welcome to the obsession. :)

haha i would buy more but i am shipping international, and here the customs are expensive + the shipping costs. so, for the first 2 grippers i bought (39.9$ cost) i paid 44$ more ....

Edited by LebaneseChampion

Easy!

• Like 1