Holle-it-up Dumbbell To Inch Dumbell Comparison

steve0

I was lucky enough to recently acquire a IM Holle-It-Up Dumbbell Handle. I know that these were made as trainers for the Inch Dumbbell lift. I was wondering what numbers people had to work up on this handle before a successful Inch Dumbbell lift. Also, if anyone has any recommendations as to what the best hand placement on the handle would be.

post-18732-0-26701800-1355190185_thumb.j

post-18732-0-44286800-1355190240_thumb.j

Nice thickbar-army there! I would first work out with normal loadable/globe, and after that holle-up with hand-position that stress thumb most.

The silver bell is a Slaters Hardware Shot loads. It is about full at 124#. In front of the Slaters Bell is the IM Holle-It-Up. From the back right is a 180lb custom welded bell with a 2.5" handle. In front of that is its little brother at 127#,cut shorter but plates can be added. In front of that is a custom inch trainer handle that takes plates. It is spin lock, so the plates do not rotate or move. It is loaded to 137#. I will get closer pictures up toninght