Denis Cyplenkov Against The Walnuts

Florian Kellersmann

At the end just slapping his finger down is pretty damn impressive! :yikes

I read somewhere on the internet that he suffered from Acromegaly growing up. Not sure if its true but it would make sense. He has all the signs with those hands and forehead.

I read somewhere on the internet that he suffered from Acromegaly growing up. Not sure if its true but it would make sense. He has all the signs with those hands and forehead.

Makes sense... I can't see anyone duplicating this without some serious key pinch work on a ttk

Anyone care to try and duplicate this feat on video?

That was freaking AMAZING!!!

Cyplenkov close CoC#3. Him crush grip and supportive grip - it is not the strongest side.When he addressed the strongman, he had a weak point - supporting grip, he could not bring the farmer often. Because of this, he was 9th in the ranking of the most powerful Strong Russia.

I think his greatest strength - Pinch.

Nobody?

I'm not going to take up the challenge, but does anyone know of a method to train the thumb to push forward because that wasn't totally closing pressure with his thumb.

Dennis said that it was a joke, with walnuts, is not he invented, but journalists.

I'm sorry, I do not understand.

He probably means, that Denis did not train for this and it was not his idea to do it in front of the camera.

• Like 1

Dennis said that it was a joke, with walnuts, is not he invented, but journalists.

I'm sorry, I do not understand.

He probably means, that Denis did not train for this and it was not his idea to do it in front of the camera.

Yes.

He could not crush walnuts, strength of the thumb. But reporters had to somehow show his strength. Here journalists and invented this trick. They do not know that there is competition on the strength of pinch grip, and a force that seemed to be there, in the fingers Dennis immediately calls attention.

That's awesome!

I was thinking of trying that... But i think the walnuts that we have in my backyard are different. They look much harder than the ones used in the video.

Side note... I read that George Washington could crush walnuts in his fingers too. Seriously!

Cool Feat nonetheless brother way to challenge yourself and prove it can be done by a mortal with strong hands!

Nice work, mudhutmasher! Finally someone to take the challenge! What about the trick at the end of the video of Denis?

after seeing this, i thought id give it a go. being that i dont have any walnuts laying around, i remembered i could do this.

http://youtu.be/dOPRVYAAoNs

i'll pick up some walnuts tommorrow and do those as well.

i said i would do this, so here it is. strict form and all, just as Denis did.

http://youtu.be/4N6lX0oDQp4

for the record, i have no doubt that Denis would tear my arm off its hinges if we were to armwrestle..

but, this is a hand strength feat.. and this challenge came to the right place.

and... crushing the smartie was harder.. :inno

Very nice. I think that John Brooksfield had this as a challenge in one of his books.

after seeing this, i thought id give it a go. being that i dont have any walnuts laying around, i remembered i could do this.

http://youtu.be/dOPRVYAAoNs

i'll pick up some walnuts tommorrow and do those as well.

i said i would do this, so here it is. strict form and all, just as Denis did.

http://youtu.be/4N6lX0oDQp4

for the record, i have no doubt that Denis would tear my arm off its hinges if we were to armwrestle..

but, this is a hand strength feat.. and this challenge came to the right place.

and... crushing the smartie was harder.. :inno

Good vid, way to get things done on a nice feat