Juha "gripmonster" Harju´s Training Log

Juha Harju

18 minutes ago, terminal said:

Welcome back Juha.

Thanks bro

• Like 1

Awesome 2HP Juha! How the .... did you get that strong, more volume or just consistent training over the years?

Great to see you use the gold standard in pinch lifting (sorry Adam and other fans of the Saxon bar😄).

Unlike all other other pinch lifting devices there is no excuse to perform poorly on the Euro other than weakness as everyone can pick their strongest width (and its not anywhere near as much of a wrist strength lift as the Saxon bar). I am much stronger at 64mm than at 58mm which I believe is the width of the flask. I am even stronger at 88 mm (4x10 Eleiko) than at 58 mm lol. What width do you use Juha?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Juha Harju said:

No pain no gain!!! very inspirational lifts :rock

8 hours ago, terminal said:

Welcome back Juha.

Thanks

3 hours ago, Mikael Siversson said:

Awesome 2HP Juha! How the .... did you get that strong, more volume or just consistent training over the years?

Great to see you use the gold standard in pinch lifting (sorry Adam and other fans of the Saxon bar😄).

Unlike all other other pinch lifting devices there is no excuse to perform poorly on the Euro other than weakness as everyone can pick their strongest width (and its not anywhere near as much of a wrist strength lift as the Saxon bar). I am much stronger at 64mm than at 58mm which I believe is the width of the flask. I am even stronger at 88 mm (4x10 Eleiko) than at 58 mm lol. What width do you use Juha?

Hi Mikael. Nice to see you.

I use 58mm - 64mm wide. 58-60mm works good for me now. 

I have been very sick many years and finally orthopedists and Finland best neurologist got my neck better. Nervous system and muscles works now better than ever. 

When I was sick I did lot of rehability and and I trained light training at gym with my fysiotherapist. 

Now that all pays back and I'm totally ready for big numbers. 

• Like 4

Mouth guard did very hard work today

Edited by Juha Harju

28 minutes ago, Fist of Fury said:

Looks like you're ready for MM7!

Not yet bro.

Great to see you back at it Juha. I will be following. Wishing you all the best!

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Hopefully said:

How exactly where you sick Juha? 🤔 And congratulations on your recovery 

Thans brother.

My disease associated with my body's nervous system problem and partial muscle paralysis status. Muscles dont do work like they should be. 

All started 2007 after diffucult rhabdomyolysis. 3 hard years shit life. 

7 hours ago, Chez said:

Great to see you back at it Juha. I will be following. Wishing you all the best!

Thanks bro and force be with you with MM8 👊👊👊👊

• Thanks 1

Silarukov revolving handles training. 2nd best man lifted 182kg and it was good. he is arm wrestler.

222kg

Edited by Juha Harju

On 11/13/2020 at 3:32 PM, Juha Harju said:

1st time ever, finally. It took too long but it was worth it!!!!

120.2kg

That's an incredible feat of pinch strength. Not many people can do that. Only three people have pulled more in competition. Hope to see you pull big numbers in a competition on the Euro.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Mikael Siversson said:

That's an incredible feat of pinch strength. Not many people can do that. Only three people have pulled more in competition. Hope to see you pull big numbers in a competition on the Euro.

Thanks my friend. 👍

• Like 1