Mighty Joe's Wall Of Grip Video Series!

mightyjoe

• 2 months later...

That is awesome collection! I need to go over there with the Hell Kitchen Crew and try some! And you can teach me how to really arm wrestle.

• 3 years later...

I miss you Joe.... And I hope you are well.

Come back soon

rich

• 2 years later...

i just stumbles onto this video with Mightyjoe last night.  It is long but has some good info:

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

great content wish there was more grip content like this on youtube.  i love seeing other peoples collections of equipment.  i just have a small collection of blobs, loading pins, and handles.  my favorite grippers are the ghp grippers.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
On 5/25/2012 at 2:03 AM, Wannagrip said:

Joe, a work of ART...that's all I can say.

You should be the official gripper museum!

Does any of you guys know what's up with Joe? Used to message him via Facebook and he was always super nice and loved to talk grip. Any idea where he is or how he's doing? 

11 minutes ago, Terry Gripperaddicted said:

Does any of you guys know what's up with Joe? Used to message him via Facebook and he was always super nice and loved to talk grip. Any idea where he is or how he's doing? 

Really good question!

35 minutes ago, Wannagrip said:

Really good question!

I just went on youtube to find his gripper collection series and I couldn't find them... Should have downloaded that stuff when he put it out... Watched those clips when I was starting to collect grippers. He was so supportive. 

I figured if anybody knows where he is, it would be one of you guys. Don't ask me why haha. I'm in Greece though. No way I'd know that's for sure