Super Service

Bearcat 74

I have been eyeballing the GHP grippers and decided I wanted one. I am not really doing much with grippers now but I think they are the best looking gripper made right now and Wade is about a good of a guy that you can find so I figured I would give him a little more buisness. I ordered a GHP gripper from Wade on 4-6-12 and received it today 4-9-12. Crazy fast shipping and great service. The gripper and block are both top notch quality, both are excellent products.

I plan on picking up a few more later on.

Thanks Wade!

• Like 6

I have 3 GHPs now and I love them. Super fast shipping. Super service. Excellent quality. I want the whole set and will be getting a GHP5 in the near future. Maybe a GHP4 too. Don't have any need for the monster 9 and 10 though.

Yes its very nice looking and very professionaly made! I like them :rock i recieved ghp 6 and 7 few days back in my office and i closed the 6 in my office. But it seems my max. I will upload the video when i get the time.