Dang! Either My Gripper Lost Their Strength Or ...

greenBuddah

Hi, I haven't been here for quite a while and haven't touched grippers or other grip stuff since several month. But I have been doing normal training for some weeks. This includes pullups and leg raises by hanging on a spiral staircase often 4 times a week. There either my whole fingers or just the front half are gripping onto the stair and I felt it really works my hands.

So today I wanted to go for a little grip training in the end and see how I perform after doing no grip for long. Hoped to close the #2 but thought RB210 will stop me.

So I grabbed the Trainer for a warmup : felt good, but not extremely easy. Then #2 and I was quite satisfied to close it.

After this I gave the RB210 a go, and now it felt easy! Both hands with easy closes. Feeling pretty excited I decided to give the RB260 a ride. And closed it with my

right hand (another 210 close left). Finally I picked up my filed #3. Missed by a millimeter or so, but unfiled I think it would have been closed.

Also my sweep feels pretty good. Easy TNS on #2 both hands and wide set closes on RB210.

Now this training has ignited the fire of grip in me again :yikes

Nice, what ru doing finger pull ups or chin ups.

Rico

Pull ups. The geometry of our staircase forbids chin ups.

Gotta admit, this makes me want to install a flat-ways 2x4 as a pullup board. Ooh, ya know what? I could just lay a board across the top of my power rack! I have to try it. Not gonna do it this week, though. I plan on shutting the #3 on Friday, and I don't want to risk it.

Thanks. Yes the look of the board also changed a lot in 6.5 years, and it seems to me that the activity around here has become less.

Good idea. Hope it'll´be stable when you perform pull ups. The wood of our staircase is finished and relatively slick which makes it harder to keep hold on.

Good look on your #3 attempt.