Who Is Gazza?

Martin Gaisser

Hey guys I wanted to start this topic to learn a little more about the man they call Gazza. I've heard alot about this guys crazy bending strength but can't find any video's or info on things he has done. One reason is I don't know his real name and you can't send him PM's, i've tried. :laugh This is in no way a slander towards the man I am just curious who he is since I have started bending and am very interested in this particular form of strength. What are some of his accomplishments, where is he from, can you contact him, are there any videos online of him bending? Thanks guys and if the man himself would like to respond that would be awsome! :rock

He had a few videos posted of himself bending an Grade 8 5" x 5/16" bolt.I also saw a video where he bent an 3/8" stanless steel bar cant recall the lenght 5" I believe to 1 1/2' crazy strenght.Then he posted videos for a little bit and then pulled them.I love seeing his videos are inspiring and just unbelievable if you would of not watched them yourself.He is a true example of what an human body can do and perform beyound ones cabilities.

His name is Gary Hunt.

He is on another level from any other human that bends steel.

Anyone tells you different is only fooling themselves.

Gazza came from another mold.

I was fortunate enough to learn so MUCH from him about PAIN

and the mental game.

Superhuman is an understatement. ;)

Take care...

• Like 1

Real name is Gary Hunt as mentioned. He's from England and has insane bending strength and pretty good all around strength as well. He's very intense, a little different and doesn't seem to mind breaking his own bones to accomplish a bend.

I've had quite a few emails with him from time to time so I can give you a few facts about him.

He's in his late 40s as I recall, he's bend the huge king of all shiny bastards which is a 3/8 by 6 inch stainless bar. I actually believe I sent that to him but I can't remember right now.

He's pretty much what you'd call a manual laborer and as such has built pretty good strength just from that.

I believe he actually gave Robert Baraban the idea for the RBWT and pretty sure he used to have the first prototype.

He can have a pretty good temper or at least he used to. Don't get upset guys I'm not saying anything he hasn't said hisself.

He's a strong believer in isometric training and has a good knowledge of the old time strongmen.

He's come up with some spectacular training ideas.

Don't worry, he'll probably see this thread and reply. Unbraced bending he's unmatched even when bending in a cast believe it or not.

Hope that helps.

Oh yeah, he has a wife and daughter for a personal note.

Tim Tolbert

He'll reply I'm sure.

I dug up an old link to a bit of info on him. This is from the web archives so it's incomplete but still interesting. You can click the links on the right for a little more info. The best one by far is his bio bit which I also linked.

Gazza info

Gazza Bio

Gazza is also one of the most determined men i've ever met and if he sets his mind to something he will overcome anything to succeed.

He's also my only friend from Liverpool!!

Gazza is a true legend, he's gone underground but I suspect he's still lurking around the boards.

He had and deleted a youtube account (more than once) that demonstrated the craziest bends and feats of strength I ever seen.

He continues to inspire me :rock

He once bent a railroad spike.

I actually saw the pic

Rico

He once bent something using his mouth, and it was not one of those quick trick bends, it took several minutes, it was very painful to even watch.

Also, although he was mainly a bender from the looks of it, he posted videos of him lifting the blob with both hands, and I think he went further but can't recall how: maybe a few extra pounds, or maybe using less fingers, but he did something more than just regular lifting it. But of course noone talked about that since his bends were what got the attention.

I actually saw the pic

Rico

Come to Gripmas and you can hold it in your hand.

I actually saw the pic

Rico

Come to Gripmas and you can hold it in your hand.

I actually want to come to Gripmass to see you 2HPing! Maybe ill bend it back strait wile I'm there for you guys.....sike I don't know the first thing about bending. But I do know that Gary is the best there has ever been.

Parris

He'll reply I'm sure.

I dug up an old link to a bit of info on him. This is from the web archives so it's incomplete but still interesting. You can click the links on the right for a little more info. The best one by far is his bio bit which I also linked.

Gazza info

Gazza Bio

Thanks alot for this info. That was really good stuff. And thanks to everyone else who has responded. All of your info has been great.

There are rumors that Gary once stared at a steel bar and it bent ITSELF into a knot. No seriously though, he is one of the people responsible for making bending so interesting, he is like a beacon of ‘’what could be’’ for us little saplings.

gazza who ? bent a few bits of steel. big deal

just kidding gary.

to all newbies to bending its a shame he is not active on this board now. his helpfullness far outweighs his bends and that says alot.

happy birthday gary mate

There are rumors that Gary once stared at a steel bar and it bent ITSELF into a knot. No seriously though, he is one of the people responsible for making bending so interesting, he is like a beacon of ‘’what could be’’ for us little saplings.

LOL, that was good! :upsidedwn

Guest Bullitt

The only person with a greater pain tolerance is Jack Bauer. His barehand bend of a shiny covered with WD40 was superhuman.

:DHello Martin and Hello guys

Thankyou for all the very thaughtfull words guys im so glad that i was able to inspire you all onto better things you have all equally inspired and motivated me from time to time.

This last year was a toughy for me had a good few issues to sort out which left me with my head and heart not in it and im the sort of person whos an all or nothing type of guy i dont do halfways so i decided to leave it there i have done the odd bend here and there but the KBs,blob and other stuff has largely gathered rust and dust and the shed ended up full of crap.

A few days before my 49th bday i looked and realised im probably in the worst shape of my life ive done nothing training wise and ive mostly sat and ate and am fat [for me] this has been a wake up call i dont like what i see and realise there are alot less fortunate people out there who would give alsorts to be as healthy and strong as i am but they just get on with it so thats what im gonna do.

Ive tried a few different bends over the last few days a couple i failed and one i got just need to build the hand and mind pain tolerances again to be able to do this.........................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD7ygwIMJtA

Martin this was me when i was really crazy its abit embarrassing for me to look back and watch this now as im alot more normalish but its what i needed to do to get the job done at the time it may not be my absolute best bend but certainly one of my craziest.

:blink:yikes:mosher Thanks Gazza. I've never seen anything like that before. Unreal! I'm working on the Fantastic myself, but not the shiny one :laugh. This gives me tons of motivation! Again thanks so much for responding and posting the video. And I will be praying for you that whatever difficulties your dealing with will be resolved. Now I have to go back and watch that video a 1,000 or more times. :laugh Thanks, Martin

Thanks for the reply Bro. I really love those early Crazy-Gazza bends!

love that video

Hellz yeah, that's what I'm talking about brother!!! I just got into bending less than a week ago and that's a seriously motivating vid!!