Rgc To Coc Converter App

acorn

Just finished coding this and thought you guys might find it useful. Can go from RGC numbers to CoC or from CoC to RGC numbers.

GripperCal

Aaron

Fantastic! :cool

I get an error message also. :(

Nice work Aaron :rock

It doesn't work. I get an error message :(
I get an error message also. :(

What error message are you guys getting?

- Aaron

- Aaron

I get a message that says: "mscorwks.dll could not be loaded"

- Aaron

I get a message that says: "mscorwks.dll could not be loaded"

I just researched that and it looks like your computer needs either .Net Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1 or .Net Framework 2. The app was written in C# as a project to help with learning C#. I suspect anyone having issues may just need a .Net framework upgrade. If alot of people are having issues, I can do a rewrite in C++ or an earlier version of C#.

Thanks,

- Aaron

Nice work Aaron, makes the numbers alot easier for grip newbies like me to understand :rock

I got it now!

This is very handy Aaron.

Thanks!

Now, it would be REALLY cool if you could write a version compatible w/ iPods. That would really come in handy :D

Now, it would be REALLY cool if you could write a version compatible w/ iPods. That would really come in handy :D

If you could buy me one for development purposes I would get right on it. :D

-Aaron

Damn I got the error message too, must be the framework stuff. I used to have it before I formatted and never reinstalled it. BUT, I will have to install it for this nifty app.

Damn I got the error message too, must be the framework stuff. I used to have it before I formatted and never reinstalled it. BUT, I will have to install it for this nifty app.

Do it...it's cool :cool

I know it was discussed many times but I can't find the thread about it: how do you convert RGC to CoC numbers?

I know it was discussed many times but I can't find the thread about it: how do you convert RGC to CoC numbers?

Let's say you calibrate a gripper to 167lb. What we use for a base #3 is 150lb, so subtract 150 from 167. Now divide that number by the difference between an

average #3 and an average #4 (which is 59lb). That gives you 0.288, which you then add to 3.00. You now have the CoC value of your gripper - 3.29.

Let's say you calibrate a gripper to 167lb. What we use for a base #3 is 150lb, so subtract 150 from 167. Now divide that number by the difference between an

average #3 and an average #4 (which is 59lb). That gives you 0.288, which you then add to 3.00. You now have the CoC value of your gripper - 3.29.

Thanks, Frank! :rock