Paul Knight

EricMilfeld

Unreal Paul you really ramped up your gripper strength Awesome Job all my best with the judges!!!

...and on...

It's beyond amazement and overawing!

Following suit with the bending thread.

I am relatively new to the grip-scene and would like to get an idea on who's who in crushing grippers? Obviously the MM pyramid does it pretty well but there are people not on there. Personally, after seeing Tex close a 3.5 that I just missed a minute earlier I am going to elect him.

How do you get on the MM pyramid?

Ya found out man! Ha! :tongue

Sweet! :rock:rock:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow

...and on...

I am relatively new to the grip-scene and would like to get an idea on who's who in crushing grippers? Obviously the MM pyramid does it pretty well but there are people not on there. Personally, after seeing Tex close a 3.5 that I just missed a minute earlier I am going to elect him.

Think about it! That was less than a year ago he was wandering around going "dar, whats a pyramid and how can I try it?" and now hes on #6..

Edited by Chris Mathison

...and on...

Think about it! That was less than a year ago he was wandering around going "dar, whats a pyramid and how can I try it?" and now hes on #6..

haha! thats exactly how I said it Chris .........."Dar" ........... duh, what the ladder .... duh, I'm gonna go squeeze some grippers ... duh .... uuhh, where did I put them?

...and on...

haha! thats exactly how I said it Chris .........."Dar" ........... duh, what the ladder .... duh, I'm gonna go squeeze some grippers ... duh .... uuhh, where did I put them?

lol, I added that for affect :) GJ on being at the top dude.

Three Whites!

Congrats Paul! You absolutely destroyed the record time for going up the cert ladder!

Three Whites!

:rock Amazing job Paul! :rock

Sing it with me: Well I bin just seen 'bout everthing when I seen an elephant fly...when I seen a guy go from wha? to MM6 in 10 months!

Sing it with me: Well I bin just seen 'bout everthing when I seen an elephant fly...when I seen a guy go from wha? to MM6 in 10 months!

:laugh

Unreal Paul awesome work my friend!!!!!! :mosher:mosher:mosher:mosher:mosher:mosher

• 8 months later...

just wanted to say, your the man

rico

When do I get to move up a level??

When you say, " I want to move up a level", by signing up in the proper thread. LOL. :yikes