Really Strong

fortes mãos

If you guys do this, you gotta get it on vid. I got a playground two doors down from my house and hit it a couple times a month for a change up from my usual routine - of course I'm not doing anything to the caliber that this guy is doing, but it can give you a heck of a workout.

you guys should check out the bartendaz on youtube, some similar stuff, though not quite as awesome as that great. thanks for the vid, favorite'd

If you guys do this, you gotta get it on vid. I got a playground two doors down from my house and hit it a couple times a month for a change up from my usual routine - of course I'm not doing anything to the caliber that this guy is doing, but it can give you a heck of a workout.

I have a feeling a vid of us doing that stuff wouln't be very fun to watch HAHA :laugh

I have a feeling a vid of us doing that stuff wouln't be very fun to watch HAHA :laugh

You kiddin' you guys are a couple of freaks, I'm sure the stuff you could come up with would be pretty sick - just make sure Paul does some maniacal laughing afterwards

Great video, but this one still remains my favorite:

2:21 :blink:blink:ohmy:whacked

2:21 :blink:blink:ohmy:whacked

Do you mean the rope work or the flips and stuff?

I've seen Lacasse's stuff before and he's freaking amazing, spectacular athlete and gymnast, but I'm not sure he compares directly to the playground stuff, much too different styles if you ask me.

Wow the workout the first dude is doing at 2:00, and yes his fore arm veins are insane at 2:10.

amazing

Great stuff,not just the strength,but the control,Wow. :blink