Fantastic Cert Video

bencrush

Boys-

I've viewed this a number of times & even tilted past it looks good. The vid quality sucks, but there are a few spots when it clears up enough to see pretty clear. I'm going to have to give it a thumbs up! Sorry for the delay, I went over it on 4 different computers at work and home just to make sure.

Ben Edwards - Fantastic Bastard!!!

I am happy for you Ben. I know you worked hard for that one buddy!!

Ah!!!!!!!! Thanks John! I'm so freaking happy about that bend!!! I really appreciate you taking the time to go over that much. I wish it was a more clear video. I've learned my lesson with the blue ruler, lol. This totally makes my day! I knew it was going to be pretty close, the yes or no.

Thanks to everyone else for all the back patting, and crazy motivation!!! I won't be posting my bending as much because it won't be on the same level for a while. But hell yeah I got that Fantastic!

AWESOME BEN!!!! I'm glad to hear it was approved you deserve it buddy!!! You worked your ass off for this one man!!!

AWESOME BEN!!!! I'm glad to hear it was approved you deserve it buddy!!! You worked your ass off for this one man!!!

Thanks Derek! What a day man. I really was going to stick to my word and not attempt the Fantastic again. It is brutal! Not a lot to hold onto either and when it freezes, it freezes! I talked to Aaron a few days ago and told him that I had finished a Psycho from 2.5" to 2", cheatkinked. But when they're cheatkinked the bend radius is tighter. So that makes it a bit easier. I was going to be quite embarrassed if I couldn't even put all that to use.

Awesome work on that Bend Ben Great Job !!!!!! :mosher:mosher:mosher:mosher:mosher:mosher

Great job Ben! Looked good to me and John gave it the thumbs up so it's official. :rock

Congratulations Ben! I can't imagine what kind of strength it takes to do that! I have a bent Red Nail that Scott George gave me and look at it from time-to-time and reflect on the training and pain he must have gone through to do that-and you have progressed to even harder stuff, amazing! :rock :rock :rock

You deserve it more than anyone!!! :D:D

Congrats Ben, that is awesome! Now that you helped me with get started bending, I will help you out. I need to give you my camera(not the SLR one though) so that you can actually make videos that are clear and easy to see. So that the next monster piece of steel you bend gets captured in good quality. :)

Congrats buddy. Ben put so much effort into bending that he almost crapped his pants.

• Like 1

Great job Ben! You deserve that one my friend.

Tim

Fantastic job Ben! :rock