Training Eq From Uk

Charged1

Im looking for all types of training eq from the uk, i have tryed London Kettlebells and Pullum Sports and liked what they had to offer, i was wondering if any one knew any similar sites?

Mainly after: cocs, jump-stretch bands, chains, framers walks(cheap) and any strong man/hard core eq, thanks.

Dave.

Im looking for all types of training eq from the uk, i have tryed London Kettlebells and Pullum Sports and liked what they had to offer, i was wondering if any one knew any similar sites?

Mainly after: cocs, jump-stretch bands, chains, framers walks(cheap) and any strong man/hard core eq, thanks.

Dave.

Dave

Try Stan Pike for farmers walk stuff etc www.intensefitness.co.uk he will probably make anything you want. Also watsonsgym equipment they are reasonably priced

Mark

Dave.

Dave

Try Stan Pike for farmers walk stuff etc www.intensefitness.co.uk he will probably make anything you want. Also watsonsgym equipment they are reasonably priced

Mark

I did try that stan guys site but it seemed realy bad quality and really cheaply made, the farmers walks handles were very thin, i would prefere a bigger handle to grip.

:D Badly made are you having a laugh :angry:,i got a kettlebell set from Stan its of the highest quality and will last long beyond my lifetime! if you Email him direct he will be more than happy to make you whatever you want,thats if he hasnt heard you saying his stuff is cheap and poorly made the man takes pride in what he does!

if you put an order in with stan he will probably phone you and discuss your requirements (to put your mind at ease) and I second what Max says it's all good stuff.

if you put an order in with stan he will probably phone you and discuss your requirements (to put your mind at ease) and I second what Max says it's all good stuff.

Stans stuff is bomb proof certainly not cheap or poor quality, its real strength training equipment and as Cunny and Maximus1 said he will make you whatever you want .His kettlebells etc are all top notch

Stan Pyke

Makes the best kettlebells bar none.Is also a very nice guy to talk to and very very strong with it.

Anybody who earns a living with there hands will not be in business very long if they made or sold shoddy goods especially if your a blacksmith.

I make equipment (strongmanequipment.co.uk) Let me know what you want and I'll get you a price. My kit is used by some of the uks leading strongman so it's solid.

ask stan for bigger handles he will make them.

do you reckon if i asked he would make it so theres more leg room on it, because it looks like your legs would interfear, + the making the handles thicker, maybe the same thickness as an olympic bar.

ask stan for bigger handles he will make them.

do you reckon if i asked he would make it so theres more leg room on it, because it looks like your legs would interfear, + the making the handles thicker, maybe the same thickness as an olympic bar.

He will make whatever you want give him a call and explain what you need and Im sure it will be no problem.

Mark