Closed The #2!

David_wigren

David - isn't it a wonderful feeling closing that thing. I closed mine one time when I first got it, but just barely closed it. That was early January. Wasn't able to close it again until late last week when I did four reps on it.

I ordered my #3 for a little motivation and hope to become certified on that in a few months. Do you plan on the same?

Good luck with the training and congratulations again!

Yeasterday 06-02-07 22:46 I finaly closed that bastard!

http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?act=mod...cmd=si&img=3928

The vid's of poor quality and I'm not sure if it works.

The handles just keept going and going and closed!

Yeasterday 06-02-07 22:46 I finaly closed that bastard!

http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?act=mod...cmd=si&img=3928

The vid's of poor quality and I'm not sure if it works.

The handles just keept going and going and closed!

awesome job!!! :rock

David - isn't it a wonderful feeling closing that thing. I closed mine one time when I first got it, but just barely closed it. That was early January. Wasn't able to close it again until late last week when I did four reps on it.

I ordered my #3 for a little motivation and hope to become certified on that in a few months. Do you plan on the same?

Good luck with the training and congratulations again!

Yeah to say the least.. But I don't know about the #3. Have you felt that thing?.. I'm thinking I must have an super easy #2 and a killer 3#. It's just to big of a leap between them! But maybe if I keep focusing on training hard. Because when I just trained a little now and then I made the same progress in like 4-5 months as I have now in just a couple of weeks, so who knows. I doubt that it will be anytime soon though

Way to go! Don't get discouraged when you get your 3. Keep at it, and it will fall.

They're closed alright! Congrats David on a fine accomplishment. As you may have seen many here use the Beef Builder Supermaster as a gripper in between the #2 and #3.

Best of luck and continued success.

Edited by denisbeck

Good job man, definately get an in between or 2 cuz it's a huge leap. I love the supermaster, probably my favorite gripper.

I couldn't view the vid(neither any of this site). Anyways, killing this baby beast is a great accomplish, BUT you should take care of every step because his mother will hunt you (which is the #3). If the mother failed to take revenge after loooong battle with you then the father will come (the #4). The father is very though and not many did win the battle against him. :)

Edited by Alawadhi

Awsome job David!! :rock

Beautiful post Alawadh !