Member Map

TealGunner

Hey folks, we've got lots of awesome people here. I check the member map from time to time and I know not everyone has placed their pin. Having an easy place to check nearby gripsters would be much better if we all put out marks out there. It's nice to know who is nearby when traveling or whatever, just in case the urge strikes. So, let's all get over to the map and pin our locations.

I third that !

Especially if you're from Ontario !

• 11 years later...

Just a bump resurrection and a reminder that if you haven't done so yet, you should hop on over to the Member Map and plug your location in so that we can build up the grip network!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Squeezus said:

Just a bump resurrection and a reminder that if you haven't done so yet, you should hop on over to the Member Map and plug your location in so that we can build up the grip network!

Just did this.  thansk.
Super easy too.  All one need to do is just need o click that link and click on the upper right "My Location" button.  It is blue in my web browser.  Then you can just type  in your city and state.  

If your worried about internet security, you could always type in a different town that is nearby you and then the Member Map would still be useful...

• 6 years later...

Its a long time since I was here... is there still a members map? If so, where is it?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Old Dax said:

Its a long time since I was here... is there still a members map? If so, where is it?

There is no such animal anymore.